Stream Showbox to Chromecast to watch films on TV: The real joy of watching any movie comes when you watch it in the giant screen. Screens include theaters, Televisions and finally Smartphones. If you don’t have free time to go theaters, then it’s better to watch it on TV. But you can’t get the released films on your TV very quickly.
For that you have an app termed Showbox, which gets the released pictures within few weeks into it. This app is absolutely doing well on computer and also on Smartphone. So, all you need is, you need to know how to connect this app to TV. I’ll explain you how to connect Showbox to TV through Chromecast.
Showbox movies app is emerging very quickly and has excellent compatibility with all devices. Download this Showbox to PC and ShowBox for iPad or to other gadgets. Showbox is getting very famous and also holds very friendly navigation. You don’t have to operate it in TV, what you do is just watch the video coming on the screen. You’ll select the movie from your mobile and then connect it to the desired TV.
Stream Showbox to Chromecast and Watch Movies on TV
The recently updated versions of Showbox don’t need the presence of MX Player in your mobile. So, you’re going to uninstall it firstly and use AllCast app for that purpose.
- Jump into Settings, then to Apps and find the MX Player to Uninstall it.
- Later that, come back to Settings and go to Security. Enable the so called option “Unknown Sources”.
- It’s time to download GrowBox from here and do installation also.
- Now Allcast has to be downloaded and installed from Play Store of Google.
- If you chose any movie, you’ll see an option “Use Internal Player“, disable that option.
- Tap “Watch Now” and select AllCast. Then chose Google Chromecast to watch showbox on TV.
That’s all, share my post with the help of social networks to your friends and also leave your words in comments.